"We Believe" Launch Campaign
- Needed to re-introduce a new, state-of-the-art Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital, and position it as a catalyst for positive change in the South LA community.
- Had to overcome the profoundly negative legacy reputation of the former MLK-Harbor Hospital (pejoratively known as "Killer King") previously located on the same campus.
- Hispanics and African-Americans in South LA felt forgotten and marginalized when it came to their healthcare needs after the seven-year closure of MLK-Harbor virtually cut off primary medical resources to one of the poorest communities in Los Angeles.
- Launched a local saturation campaign in areas immediately surrounding the hospital with out-of-home, direct marketing, digital and social media advertising.
- Placed a Sensis CMO onsite at the hospital, reporting to the CEO, to lead marketing, advertising, external and in-hospital communications, community affairs, media and government relations.
- Executed "We Believe" creative concept with the faces and voices of hospital leadership, doctors and staff speaking to the transformational experience engendered by the hospital's accessibility, world-class technology and patient-centric attention.
- Campaign currently in-market.