- Needed to compel women to use the preventive benefits of the Affordable Care Act to prevent small, treatable issues from becoming serious medical problems.
- Had to reduce number of late doctor visits by raising awareness of little-known Medicaid preventive care advantages.
- Had to create urgency without fear mongering to increase awareness and drive action.
- Required to reach three very different audiences with individual media plans incorporating digital and traditional tactics matching media consumption, while tailoring messages to primarily Spanish-speaking bilingual women.
- Deployed awareness campaign in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Francisco markets.
- Optimized paid search with ongoing keyword group refreshes, to remove ineffective terminology and serve stronger terms and ad text.
- Added relevant keywords to increase the number of impressions and clicks, resulting in a decreased CPC and increased CTR.
- Leveraged top “go-to” Spanish print publications in highly dense Hispanic + National markets.
- Optimized ad placements more than 15 times to ensure optimal performance based on CTR and CPC.
- Leveraged top Spanish radio stations in highly dense U.S. Hispanic markets.
- Drove 78,700+ individuals to the CuidadoDeSalud.gov website.
- Exceeded all digital campaign benchmarks with over 50,000,000 impressions, a .16% CTR and $3.49 CPC.
- Created nearly 16.5 million ad impressions via Spanish radio spots in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Francisco.
- Gained 8,655,600 cumulative unique listeners through campaign duration.
- Delivered over 10 million ad impressions via Spanish insertions in print publications.