CMS Open Enrollment
- Had to compel low-income, Spanish-speaking Hispanic seniors and their caregivers to make informed decisions on Medicare health and prescription drug coverage during Open Enrollment.
- Needed nationwide reach, with a geo-targeted focus on Brownsville, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix and San Francisco.
- Transcreated general market campaign for U.S. Hispanic relevance.
- Introduced print and radio media in ten markets, overlaid with a national digital campaign featuring display banner ads and SEM.
- Produced digitally customizable materials for local implementation by regional Medicare offices across the country.
- Assigned 85% of media buy to print and radio.
- Placed 60 taped radio spots in markets.
- Leveraged search products with ad words to intercept “hand raisers” seeking Open Enrollment-related content.
- Drove 168,958 individuals to the es.medicare.gov website between digital and paid search.
- Exceeded digital campaign benchmarks with over 48,000,000 impressions, a .035% CTR and $1.33 CPC.
- Created over 10 million impressions via Spanish radio spots in Brownsville, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, San Antonio and San Francisco.
- Leveraged top Spanish radio stations in highly dense Hispanic markets.
- Delivered over 17 million impressions via Spanish print insertions in publications.