Website & Digital Engagement
- Needed to drive physician adoption of CAP products and services through enhanced marketing.
- Had to find and engage more customers through mobile platforms.
- Had to revise content strategy and sell internal stakeholders on new aggressive approach.
- Required improving website usability for members.
- Needed to integrate “Members Only” website elements into public-facing website and allow for members to navigate between both sites seamlessly when logged in.
- Required upgrading CMS path from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- New website provided platform for the launch of new ACA-inspired product, CAPAssurance
- Recreated website navigation menu system.
- Exposed all content to Google and Bing immediately.
- Developed advanced on-page SEO tools to track, measure and organize search visibility.
- Made website responsive to desktop, iPad and mobile.
- Increased revenue by 45.7%, driven by new sales of CAP core risk management products and services.
- Increased website traffic by 176% during first 12 months after launch.
- Prompted 10% drop in bounce rate.
- Delivered 5% increase in search engine traffic.